We are COMMA SLEEP COMPANY LIMITED, we are committed to protecting the privacy of our Website visitors and customers. This privacy statement explains the nature, scope and purpose of collection and how we process and protect your data.
What We Use Your Information For:
When you browse our Website, system will automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
When you purchase from our Website or partner vendor, we collect the personal information you provide us such as your name, phone number, address and email address, as part of the buying and selling process, you are deemed to have authorised us to collect, retain and use personal information about you for the following purposes:-
We will use your personal information, among other purposes, to manage your registration as a user, to manage your purchases of products and services, including but not limited to processing and effecting sales, orders, refunds, exchanges and delivery services.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our Website, new products and other updates.
Why We Use Your Data:
We have legal standing to process your data for various reasons. The main reason is that we need to process your data to perform the contract that you accept with us when you register and when you make a purchase or enjoy any of our services or functionalities. We also use your data for other reasons, for example, to respond to your queries or to send you our latest promotions that you have asked to receive from us.
With Whom Your Personal Data Will Be Shared:
In order to provide you with goods or services you have requested, for instance, in the event that such goods or services are not provided by us, we may share your personal data provided that we has a legitimate interest in so doing, for instance, to manage risk, verify your identity or combat fraud or abuse of the Company’s websites apps goods or services.
We may share your personal data with other companies, entities and persons including, but not limited to, the Affiliates, any of our or the Affiliates’ goods suppliers and service providers, anyone else whose goods and services you have requested, anyone who provides administrative, marketing, research, distribution, data processing, telemarketing, telecommunications, computer, payment or other services to or support the operation of us including direct marketing activities, anyone to whom we are under an obligation to disclose information or where it is in the public interest, for instance to prevent or detect fraud or abuse of our websites, goods or services.
Our Website is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard and American Express. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our Website and its service providers. For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
Cookies are data that is collected from your computer, tablet, smartphone or any other similar device (“device” below) whilst you visit a website. We may collect your IP address, browsing records, browser settings, and other information in connection with your internet log. Collection of cookies may allow websites to recognise your computer or device. Thus, this function is useful to the extent it may allow you to browse websites efficiently and provide you with better experience due to recording your browsing and shopping preferences. You may refuse and/or disallow the use of your cookies anytime by modifying your own browser. On this occasion, you may not use certain functions that our websites provide.
Information About Cookies:1. What is a Cookie?
- A cookie is a small text file that a website, app or other platform stores on your computer or device, with information on your browsing and use, like a tag that identifies your computer or device. Cookies are necessary, for example, to facilitate browsing and understand how users interact with platforms so they can be improved. They are also useful to provide advertising according to user preferences, as well as for other purposes detailed below. Cookies do not damage your computer or device.
By “Cookies” we are also referring to other, similar technologies used to install and/or collect information on or from your device such as flash cookies, web beacons or bugs, pixels, HTML5 (local storage), and SDK technologies for apps. The term Cookies also applies to the use of fingerprinting, in other words, techniques used to combine information that help us identify your device. These technologies sometimes run alongside cookies to collect and store information, either to provide you with certain features or services on our Platform, or to display third-party advertising according to your browsing.
- First-party cookies: Are sent to the user’s computer or device from a computer or domain managed by the editor, and which provides the platform or service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: Are sent to the user’s computer or device from a computer or domain not managed by the editor, but rather by another entity that processes data obtained from the cookies.
Cookies can be classified as follows, depending on the purpose:
- Strictly necessary cookies (technical): The cookies that allow the user to browse a website, platform, and use the various options or services on it. For example, control traffic, identify data or session, access restricted access sections or content, remember the elements of an order, complete an order purchase process, manage payment, control fraud related to service security, use security elements during browsing, complete an application to register or participate in an event, store content for publishing videos and audio, enable dynamic content (for example, loading animation of a text or image) and share content on social media. As they are strictly necessary, technical cookies are downloaded by default when they are needed to display the platform or provide the service requested by the user.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies can quantify the number of users, sections visited on the platform and how users interact with it to carry out statistical measurement and analysis on use, in order to implement improvements based on the analysis of data on how users use the platform or service.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: Are those which store information on user behaviour obtained from continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows us to develop a specific profile for displaying advertising adapted to these habits. These cookies allow for the most effective management possible of any advertising space the editor has included directly or in collaboration with third parties.
Cookies are an essential part of our how website works. The main goal of our Cookies is to make your browsing experience as easy and efficient as possible. For example, they are used to remember your preferences (language, country, etc.) when browsing and during future visits. We also use our Cookies to continuously improve our services and website, and to offer customised advertising according to your browsing habits.
Information collected on Cookies also allows us to improve our website by making estimates on statistical data and patterns of use (number of visits, most visited sections, visit time, etc.), gain a statistical understanding of how users interact with the website so as to improve our services, and to adapt the website to your individual interests, accelerate searches, etc.
In any case, the Cookies we use never store sensitive information such as passwords, credit or debit card details, etc.
Please remember that both managing the Cookies settings panel and opting to reject Cookies is specific to each browser you are using. Therefore, if you configure Cookies one way on one device and want your option to apply equally to another device, you must enable the same option on the other device.
Additionally, regarding third-party Cookies used to provide advertising based on your interests, please note that certain third parties may be members of some of the following self-regulatory programmes for online behavioural advertising, with the relevant voluntary exclusion options:
Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) - http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
Google Analytics - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Security of Data.
All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any personal data held by us is stored in a secure and safe place, and accessed only by our authorised employees or authorised third party service providers.
You should be aware that no system is impenetrable and no information provided over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us or receive from us over the Internet.
Question and Contact Information.
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, or want more information, please go to the Contact Us section of the website or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.